The basic premise of our “1 Step Ahead” approach is to try to anticipate what our clients need in dealing with HVAC issues in an effort to make them more productive and the management of their buildings easier.
By learning about our clients’ stresses and how they manage them we formulated a number of critical standards to employ with our clients such as:
- Annual building reviews
- Developing relationships between technicians and clients
- Technicians can answer questions quicker and more accurately
- Quotes can be communicated faster
- Technicians involved in assessing the actions required to ensure the long term health of the building equipment rather than steps required to get it to the next inspection
- Thorough quotations and reports to try and anticipate and answer questions so you don’t have to ask them
Why Should I Care About 1 Step Ahead?
- Increase in productivity – prevent hassle of unnecessary follow up emails and phone calls
- Reduced number of repairs performed on a breakdown basis
- More control – repairs on a recommended basis can be completed before it becomes a nuisance to building occupants