The basic premise of our 1 Step Ahead approach is to anticipate what our clients need; making them more productive and the management of their buildings easier.
We asked our clients what their main stressors were and how we could help. We listened and formulated a number of critical standards such as:
- Accountability: Annual building reviews
- Valuing Relationships: Developing direct relationships between technicians and clients
- Technicians can answer questions quicker and more accurately
- Quotes can be communicated faster
- Proactivity: Technicians involved in assessing the actions required to ensure the long term health of the building equipment rather than steps required to get it to the next inspection
- Comprehensive: Thorough quotations and reports to try and anticipate and answer questions so you don’t have to ask them
Why Should I Care About 1 Step Ahead?
- Increased productivity prevents the hassle of unnecessary follow up emails and phone calls
- Reduced number of repairs performed on a breakdown basis
- More control, meaning repairs on a recommended basis can be completed before it becomes a nuisance to building occupants